This is an ultimate green soup. It’s also super delicious!
This recipe also serves four, so gather your friends and enjoy the meal.
- 1 pot of fresh basil
- 160g spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 courgettes
- 5dl vegetable broth
- 2dl food cream
- white pepper & salt for seasoning
HOW TO ROLL WITH IT?
- Slice the onion and sweat it in the pot until it’s soft.
- Slice courgettes to small pieces and add them to the pot, sweat for a little while.
- Add spinach & broth to the mix. Let it poach until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Add cream and basil. Use hand blender to make the soup smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper.
TIP: Serve with boiled eggs & fresh bread.